perfumes

autogeek

Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Saw My Mom Playing Erotic Holi

Saw My Mom Playing Erotic Holi

THIS IS NOT EXACTLY AN INCEST AFFAIR, BUT SOMETHING I SAW MY MOM DOING ACCIDENTALLY.......IT TOOK AWAY MY SLEEP FOR COUPLE OF NIGHTS INFACT.....I ENJOYED THE INCIDENT VERY MUCH...........I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL BE UR REACTION(BY THE WAY, I AM 19 YRS OLD, STUDYING MY 12 TH CLASS)

My mom is my step mother. We live in kolkata. She is a bit slutty. Last year on holi, she was playing holi with the auntys when i saw her. the auntys came to our home and smeared some silver colours all on her face, neck, bare hands(she was wearing a sleeveless blouse) and then went out. my mom was cooking inside. after completing she was busy with household work. Dad was on a office tour to siliguri. I was out of my home playing holi with my friend ravi. suddenly, ravi said that she did not came to my home and offered namaskar to my mom in holi. So, he went inside and i was waiting outside. Soon after he came out and we again was roaming inour housing to catch our victims of holi. ravi then said, “sanjib let me be honest with u, i dint find aunty in a right note.” I said why? Ravi said,“i dnt know who has done it but she is totally coloured.” I said that Yeh I have seen auntys in my home and they coloured her. But Ravi asked,“Did they coloured auntys waist and belly, too.” I said, No. Then he said that when he went inside my home, he found my mom fully painted in colours, even her belly and waist. I was astonised to hear this. We had a discussion, who would have played holi with mom that way. But we had no clue and decided that we must keep a watch on teh situation. Then we again head back to our flat. Ours flat is in the third floor and from the roof top, someone can have a a gllimpse of our home. We went upstairs and was waiting for that. Sometime, we were also looking downstairs seeing the others have holi revelry. It was nearly, half an hour past, when I became impataient and was prodding ravi to go downstair. But he went on insistaing that we should spend sometime more and keep watch on our home and see who else are coming. And few minutes later(another 15 minutes after) we were astonished to see that Raja, who is a neighbours of ours, was knocking at our door. The door was opened(but we could not hear or make out what they were talking) and raja went inside. We went on the other side of the rooftop from where we can see the drawing room of our flat. Raja was drinking water. And then he bent down and put some gulal on moms feet and then smeared some green coloured gulals on her hair. My mom also took some gulal from his packet and smeared on his face. But we could not make out what they were talking. Suddenly we saw raja vanished inside. And I could make out that he went to the balcony part of our flat. Ravi and I changed our position. My mom was in the drawing room. When we cahnged our position from where our balcony could be seen, i and ravi saw raja mixing colours on his hands with water from the basin in our balcony. We now knew that mom was unaware of the fact that raja went their to mix pakka colours with water. Ravi said,“Aunty dont know what raja is doing and surely raja is doing to paint aunty.” we then came back and took our position from where we can see our drawing room. We saw raja entering and my mom did not pay much attention to rajas coming. Suddenly raja, from the back, started painted moms face with brijel coloured colour. mom was taken aback and could not resist him. He slowly painted her face, neck and ear. We saw mom telling something to raja and raja was smiling. Moms body language suggested that she wanted some dry colours from raja and he was not willing to share. Rather he took a bottle from the table and took some water in his hand and then poured some dry colours to mix it nicely in his hand. But this time, mom did not resist him and was laughing at him. Raja then started puitting colours on moms hands and also forced some colours on her armpits. My mom was laughing and raja was also laughing. Both of them were saying something. Then raja again took some colours and started putting it on moms belly and surprisingly mom pulled her sari down a bit below her naval. raja took the signal and started putting colours on her naval. He even took some dry coluors and smeared it on the naval and then took water in his hand and then started messaging moms belly and naval. Then raja was unstoppable and my mom too was not willing to stop him. Raja insider his hands on moms blours and colouring inside and moms did not say his anything. But then raja tried to lift the sari of mom from teh backl to which she resisisted. But raja was not willing to stop. He was telling something to mom and mom was seemingly not interested. But then after a one two minutes, she stopped. Then raja mixed some more colours in the hand and lifted moms sari and started applying the colours on her ass. But mom took a whirl and she was heading towards us. We could not see his back and could make out that raja was painting her ass. And this time, raja took many times and repeatedly applied pakka colours on moms ass. After their holi playing was over, mom embrassed him. Before leaving, raja again took some gulal from the packet and smemred it on her face, belly waist and hair and went out of our house. Mom then closed it and went inside. I and ravi was spellbound. We were speechless. Since then, we had a lot of talks on that incident but could not guess the first person who painted moms belly. (Interestingly, after the holi playing, when i came back, i saw mom had already taken the bath and was wearing a salwar. Mom generally wear sari. I guessed and fround only only reason that mom was trying to hide that she had played such and holi. Or else if she was wearing a sari, i could have seen patches of colours on her body).

1 comment:

expert said...

wish u could have taken pics.
woould love to see such an holi